Friday, January 2, 2009

Sing out the Sweet Songs of heaven!


Sing out the Sweet Songs of Heaven!

Oh! Sing out the sweet songs of heaven! Let them be in your voice! I hear them now as I sing out loud, though I'm sure you still have a choice. I see other people cringe, as they walk on by, but I just keep on singin', knowin' that inside they rejoice.

Now and then someone will walk by, a smile on their face, and they'll sit down next to me, and my coin forsaken hat. And when they open their mouths, to join me in my song, I get a smile on my face too, before they've been there long.

But always they leave me soon, brushin' off their clean new pants, but I just sit here, singin', the sweet songs of heaven in my voice.

Now there was a time before this, when I did many other things, oh I built a hundred houses, and reaped all those rewards. But none of it brought such joy, as just now I have found, sittin' here and singin', the songs of heaven in my voice!

Oh! Sing out the sweet songs of heaven! Let them be in your voice!
I hear them now as I sing out loud, though I'm sure you still have a choice. I see other people cringe, as they walk on by, but I just keep on singin', givin' them my voice.


No comments: